The role would suit a person with previous office experience / management with excellent attention to detail.
• Review and verify invoices
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Month end material reconciliations
• Project monitoring and participation in Financial Reporting
• Other ad-hoc duties, projects and assignments as needed or directed
• Performing regular reconciliations, analysis and reporting
• Ensuring appropriate controls and compliance requirements are followed
• Ensuring that all costs are recognised in an accurate, timely and transparent way
• Supports commercial team and on-site management
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Ability to improve processes, controls, implement automation etc.
• Provide ad hoc support to Site Management Team
LOCATION: County Dublin
QUALIFICATION: 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE