A need has arisen within Jons Civil Engineering Company Limited to recruit Senior Civil Engineers to support various Civil Engineering projects in Ireland.
The role would suit an experienced, self-reliant, delivery orientated individual looking to advance their career in Civil Engineering
• You will have a relevant degree, BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil Engineering
• You will be Chartered or working towards becoming a Chartered Civil Engineer.
• You will have between 8 and 12 years’ hands on operational experience managing a range of Civil Engineering projects.
• You will have a detailed understanding of Health and safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
• You will be responsible for and proficient in organising, planning and delivery of civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
• You will be responsible for managing project program and associated deliverables.
• You will be responsible for managing direct and sub-contractor workforces, and all other resources required in order to implement the execution of the project plan
• You will be responsibility for the quality of the construction deliverables, as well as creating and/or assessing quality standards
• You will be responsible for monthly project measures and your sites cost control and efficiency.
• You will have a strong working knowledge of commercial, contractual & legislative requirements within an Irish civil engineering environment
LOCATION: Various locations across Ireland
QUALIFICATION: 8+ YEARS EXPERIENCE, GRADUATION