Jons Civil Engineering Company Ltd. (JCEL) is committed to health and safety in all aspects of our work. Nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone returns home safe & sound at the end of each day.
We are committed to the health and safety of our people, our subcontractors, and all of those who interact with a Jons Civil Engineering Company Ltd.
Health and Safety Policy
At JCEL we aim to :
- provide and maintain a safe environment for employees, visitors & the public
- provide safe plant, equipment, safe systems of work, consultation, safety training, supervision, welfare facilities and personal protection equipment
- maintain a high level of preparedness to deal with emergencies
- eliminate risk where practicable and reduce residual risks to as low as reasonably practicable by the risk assessing of work place hazards.
Our objective is simple – to keep everyone safe every day. Strong leadership with visible, positive role models; industry-leading systems that are consistent and effective; total commitment from our people; and continual improvement and learning, are all part of our safety-first culture.
Our practical, authentic and tangible approach seeks to:
- Provide an absolute focus on critical risk management to eliminate serious injuries and fatalities
- Operate responsibly and ethically, always complying with statutory requirements
- Foster a culture of personal responsibility and accountability for creating and maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe and efficient.
Our Health and Safety System is registered to ISO45001 by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI).