Who We Are
Jons Civil Engineering Company Ltd. (JCEL) has been in operation since 1983. During this time, we have excelled in the successful delivery of in excess of 300 infrastructural projects, specialising in the innovative execution of complex Civil Engineering works.
JCEL carry out the majority of works by direct labour managed by experienced Civil Engineers. We maintain a large fleet of modern plant and equipment and have the capability of performing the following activities:
- Road Schemes (from local roads contracts to major motorway contracts)
- Road Network Asset Management
- Major Earthworks
- Drainage Projects
- Waste & Water works
- Bridgeworks (including in-situ concrete, precast beams, steel girders and trusses and a range of specialist methods)
- Flood Defence works
- Traffic Management
- Site Development & Streetscapes
- Piling (including bearing piles, sheet piling and cofferdams)
- Railway Lines & Stations
- Marine works (Including outfalls, viaducts, groynes, training walls and dredging)
- Energy & Data Centre Infrastructure
- Specialist Activities (including slip forming, rock drilling and cranage operations)
This in-house capability assists in achieving a high standard of workmanship and reduces the potential of external elements affecting the delivery of the projects.
We are committed to creating a successful and sustainable work environment where everyone is treated with dignity, fairness and respect. We work to enable collaboration with our partners and clients and we deliver key infrastructure projects whilst living our Company Values of:
- ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE
- RESPECT & COLLABORATION
- COST CONTROL & EFFICIENCY
In short we act every day in the best long term interest of the Company, Staff & Clients.